Monday, May 24, 2010

Inflation Nation - Prepare For The Coming Hyperinflationary Dollar Collapse

Dammit.

TILB has been trying to post less frequently and to have those infrequent posts avoid frustrating topics such as the destruction of our economic and social future. You can understand that.

I've established many times over that nobody cares, so why even keep banging the gong...particularly when it seems I'm banging it with my forehead instead of a mallet?

As an aside, friend of TILB and thief (before I invented it) of the phrase Tooth Fairy Economics Tom Woods makes several appearances in this video as do several other TILB mancrushes like Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Mark Faber, and Uncle Jimmy Rogers.

This is the best video I've seen since Chris Martenson's Crash Course collection (someday I'll post about that video collection - if you haven't watched it yet, you must stop everything you're doing and spend a few hours watching immediately - link here).

I've been meaning to sit down and write more about the value of money, why price deflation is the natural course of the world (a good thing, btw!), and why not all GDP is created equal, but honestly, it's an emotional drain to reflect on and write about these ideas and it requires more of my head banging the gong. But I'll get to it, because while I'm sure nobody reads this, much less cares, I find the anguish and process of putting myself through it strangely beneficial.

In any case, watch this video and watch the Crash Course. As the great Cypress Hill has warned us so many times, "when the shit goes down, you better be ready...YOU BETTER BE READY!!" Indeed



PS: Please do me a favor and buy some actual, physical gold. It's for your own good.